CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009



Quotations about Motherhood (Part 7)

The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.-- Honoré de Balzac


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.-- Rajneesh

The mother's heart is the child's school-room.-- Henry Ward Beecher

The patience of a mother might be likened to a tube of toothpaste - it's never quite all gone. -- Author Unknown

The strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.-- Barbara Kingsolver

The sweetest sounds to mortals givenAre heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.-- William Goldsmith Brown

There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it. -- Chinese Proverb

What took me by surprise is the way I feel when her face lights up when I walk into a room because I am her world and she is mine. Being a mother is like taking your heart out of your chest and watching it walk around.-- Author Unknown

When I was a child, my mother said to me, 'If you become a soldier, you'll be a general. If you become a monk you'll end up as the pope.' Instead I became a painter and wound up as Picasso.-- Pablo Picasso

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.-- Sophia Loren

Source: (Great Inspirational Quotes)

0 comments: